Our guest today is a man who definitely walks his talk when it comes to fortifying his mind and living powerfully. You hear it clearly in his language.
His name is John Toomey and he is an enormously successful sales leader (SVP North America Sales at NICE Systems), an Ironman and a dedicated husband and father. And he has some true golden nuggets – practical insights and advice – for us in each of those categories that will help us be far more powerful in each of those specific areas of life.
In our conversation today we touch upon:
- The mega-importance of always having a clear “WHY?!”
- How “no” in sales doesn’t actually mean no, but rather it’s simply an indicator of a lack of information.
- Why Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss is the best sales book EVER!
- 2 ways for athletes (and anyone) to tap into extra reservoirs of strength and stamina.
- The 3 F’s that are his 3 pillars of life: Faith, Family, and Fundamentals.
This talk is chock-full of laughs and valuable takeaways. You’re gonna love John!