Holistic Nutritionist, Life Coach and former NFL Cheerleader, Taylor Stone is our guest for today’s episode of Tough Talks.
Taylor’s work far transcends (but most definitely includes) nutritional coaching in her work with women. She refers to herself as a healer (rightfully so) and integrates emotional detoxing and instilling massive self-love and confidence and exercise coaching in her efforts to help women get out of the victim mindset so they can own and create a life they love.
Taylor is a true student of longevity and health and she walks her talk. She can be unapologetically polarizing when it comes to subjects like the overmedication of the populous and the ignorance we have as a society to our bodies’ desire to heal itself.
Here are some of the highlights from our conversation:
- 4:40: Taylor’s own history with health challenges
- 11:50: What if most people on antidepressants don’t need them?!
- 18:50: and….what if depression in general is “not necessary”?
- 22:30: “Unconscious Absorption” and “Bi-Neural Beats” (NOT by Dre)
- 27:11: The importance of taking a “Life Audit”
- 28:50: Eliminating the negative peeps from your tribe
- 34:50: Liver Detox!
- 38:35: Jim Carrey’s bold take on depression